Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation Day 1 Part 1

Lets see....where to start! I thought I would go day by day since I have so much to cover. I went picture cray and recorded lots of video. Over 800 pictures to be exact and 120 minutes of video. I know, I know I even surprised myself. Alright on to the good stuff.

Day 1 December 21st:

We decided that we would not set an alarm. Why do we need an alarm when our kids wake up bright and early every morning, the kids are our alarm. I think we got up about 7:30 or so. I finished packing a few last minute items and began loading them into the Tahoe. We also have the Sears X-Cargo luggage carrier on top of the car. Yep, we are one of those family's that have tons of stuff. It takes us about an hour to load up the car because I am packing and loading. Joe leaves this to me because I am the better packer and loader. We all take showers and get ready and of course I always take longer. I think they forget that I am a girl that has long hair and wears makeup. After a 20 minute hair and makeup break I am done. I have to say I think that was pretty quick. I am sure there is worse. I shout out "Lets get Ashes in the car". *this is where one of my resolutions needs to come into play* We have to take Ashes to the kennel because our very helpful neighbors WONT watch her. So, Ashes is all loaded up and that brings us to the next part. What could that be you might ask? Well, It brought me to tears and I was not alone.

Coming up: What could have brought on tears? Do we ever leave for Florida? What had I forgotten to pack?

3 comments:

johnandvic said...

Come on Dawn!!! You are dragging this out... I want to see pictures!!! Lots of them!!! HA!HA!! Just wanted to give you a hard time.. Can't wait to read and see pictures of your vacation...

Anonymous said...

u big tease

Anonymous said...

Just got your text. I don't have a scanner so I"m unable to send one via email. Have a goodnight. Eventually you'll see him one day. :)