Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

American Idol Rewind

I know I know I will probably get some heckling from doing an American Idol post, but season 7 is well underway and the crazies have come out of the woodwork this season. Its nice for just a moment to escape the primaries and the pains of Iraq. We can live vicariously through the contestants from the comforts of our own couches. We will be there as they live their dreams or nightmares and laugh right along with Simon, Paula, and Randy. Just in case you missed the Auditions I will run through some of my favorites.

I really liked Uka, he just loves America. We need more people like him. Here he is.



Chris Watson was the guy I liked of the night. I think he did a good job.


Can you believe Princess Leia was there and she kept calling herself a dork. Pretty funny!


Then there was Brooke White. I liked Brook and I would still like her had she not gone after Princess Leia. Here she is.


All I can say for the second night is....I am your Brother

This really is a catchy song, and i find myself singing it to the boys. They think it's quite funny and laugh at me.

I think this seasons is going to be a great one as long as Uka keeps on loving America.

No comments: