Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its my 2nd BLOGOVERSARY

For my 2nd blogoversary this year I thought that I would go over some stats that statcounter has kept for me.

  • The most visitors I had this past year was on May 29th with 151 visitors
  • Followed closely by May 30th.  Thanks to this post.
  • 68% of my visitors are from the States
  • 21% are from Japan
  • 31% of my visitors stay longer than an hour
And now on to the more funny...How have people landed on my blog.  This means what have they typed in to Google, Yahoo, or Google Blog search engines.

  • Air Force Family Life.
You have come to the right place.

  • Air Force Family Blogs
Once again, we are in the air force and this is a family blog.


  • how force use in our daily life?
What?  I am lost on this one.  My boys might think you are talking about THE FORCE as in Star Wars.  They use the force in their daily lives.

  • air force family of two kids dog
Not exactly sure what two kids dog means.  We use to have two kids and we do have one dog.

  • air force family japan's blog
Well, this is a good place to start as I will be talking a lot about Japan for the next three years.

  • Dawn Hudson where is she now?
Look no further you have found me.

So...Happy blogoversary to me, and thanks to all that read about us.  And if you want to see where it all began you can read my very first post here.


3 comments:

Karie said...

"Dawn Hudson where is she now?"

hahahaha. That's so funny to me for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Anniversary!

ss

Michelle said...

happy blogoversary!