Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Look

Now that Joe's home I thought that I would add a new background. The old one was up for almost a year and I needed a change. How do you like the new look? Quite fitting huh?

We won't be doing any island exploring this weekend. You see I decided to take just a quick short break while the house is empty. Joe took all three boys to the movies to watch Aliens in the Attic. Chase really wanted to go also. He told me so. I on the other hand am a painting fool. I am working on the living room then on to Bryson/Carter's room and then to Chasers room. Sorry you won't get to see any photos until our furniture comes in. We still have 35 more days. I would love to have my bed back right about now but I am sure it's in a crate on an Ocean liner in the middle of the pacific right now.

Ta Ta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I"m on skype. Where are you?

s

Anonymous said...

Dawn, on your little images to the right of the boys and how big they are getting... everyday Bryson's image gets darker and darker. Is there something you want to tell us?

s

Anonymous said...

You guys ok?? Yall had an earthquake. Japan did.

Let me know!
s

Can you post something in the morning on here so I can read it and know yall are ok.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Glad your ok

s