Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello from North Carolina

Did we think we'd need a blog? No. Did we ever think we'd want a blog? No. (Did I ever think I'd be the kind of person who speaks for both herself and her husband in the "we" form? No.) But with a sister in Albuquerque, two brothers in Silver City (a sister-in-law and niece to soon follow), my parents, grandparents, and in-laws in Alamogorodo, and a sister-in-law and her family in Las Curces, not to mention friends, family, ex-roommates scattered throughout the nation--maybe even the globe-- I thought it would be a good way for me and mine (we and ours?) to stay in touch ... or, more correctly and selfishly, at least you can see what's going on with me/us. So, welcome to THE JOURNEY OF THE HUDSON CREW (so titled because it's true, and I couldn't think of anything else). We hope you'll check in semi-often to see if we've posted anything of interest. Joseph is a much more humorous and entertaining person than myself, so I'll see if I can get him to share his fun jokes and one liners with you, i will also add the very humourous words that come out of Bryson and Carter's mouths.

Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell my little man to work real hard so his bird can get out of the tree. But you know, the tree's not a bad place to be... maybe its tired and it needs to rest. Has his teacher thought about that? :)

I LOVE your blog. I'll check it regularly! xo