Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a GUITAR HERO champion...

Maybe I was a rock star in my past life, or maybe I am just a natural, but I kick butt on guitar hero. I have been dying to get the guitar hero game and with our anniversary coming up I knew this was perfect timing. I will be out of town on our actual anniversary so I knew I wanted to get the game early. While Joe was out of town at the end of last month I found one at walmart and bought it. It sat in my living room for four days before Joe came home. You don't know how many times I thought to myself "self just open it up really gently play with it and then you can put it back in the box and Joe will never know." I swear it was like having an internal battle with myself. Open it, don't open it, open it, don't open it!! I surcame my own pure presser and was able to refrain until Joe walked in the door. I and the boys practically shoved it into his hands. He unwrapped it and then I went to work putting it together and played my first song. I have since beat the game and am now working on a harder level.

Joe hated it at first but is getting better and better and enjoying it more and more. I think he has a love hate relationship with the game. Lets just say if we were to battle maybe he could beat me if I were blind-folded.

Here is a picture of Joe I captured last night.

He is determined to be a guitar hero champion. He told me that he likes to watch me play because I am so good. I love when he flatters me.

7 comments:

jayedee said...

rock n roll! YEAH!
nicetameetcha! i'm jayedee from the sunshine state! party on dudette! lol and if you like chickens......stop by the lost world and check out the giveaway i have going this week!

Who has time to scrapbook?!? said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for stopping by my UPB post! Isn't Disney beautiful at Christmas?

My boss and a bunch of other people at work love Guitar Hero. I'm not very good at it though!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Bluestocking said...

hello. Nice party. Hop on over to my blog I've got mochas and books.

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Anonymous said...

Steven really wants to get Guitar Hero. I haven't been able to get into the Wii and xbox 360 stuff-but I try. Who are all these new people?!

Lindsey

johnandvic said...

I want one!!! Do the boys like it as well???

Anonymous said...

Dawn! So many people are commenting on your site now! That's good for you, but now I can't see my comments. Anyway, I really like that picture hanging over your tv!! st