Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where has the time gone......

Today 6 years ago you made me a mom. I can't believe it has been six years already my little boy who was once 6lbs is now a little boy with missing teeth. Bryson you have grown so much in the last six years it amazes me. You are so smart, you can read, and tie your own shoes, you help your brother so much, and you have a million dollar smile. People always tell me how pretty your smile is and how well you take pictures. We have always said you were our little model. Over the past few years you have improved so much in your sports. You are an awesome little athlete, I can't wait to see how well you play when you are older.

We love you so much and are happy that you chose us to be your parents. We love you to pluto and back.




I will post shortly all about Bryson's birthday party we had back in August. It was a pirate party and boy it was the talk of the month. You will be so impressed with the cake I made. I will also post about dinner tonight. The birthday boy wants to go to the peanut resturant (Texas Roadhouse).

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! I hope you had a good day. You are growing up so fast:) Tell your family hi and give your mom a hug for me!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bryson! I sent a message to your mom on your birthday, so I'm sure you saw it. You are growing up so fast!