Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Guess What???

Do you all remember that Disney commercial with the little red-haired girl in the elevator with her Mom and baby brother? The little girl tells everyone on the elevator that they've been on a Disney Cruise (about a year ago, Mom says). Then the little girl says, "This is my baby brother. His name is Joe, but Mom just calls him our little souvenir."

Well, I am happy to say that Joe and I have a little souvenir of our own. That's right our little trip to South Carolina has given us more than we could have ever imagined.

The newest member to the Hudson crew is due in April. Please send us some girl vibes.

I have a picture of the baby to scan in but thanks to Carter our printer is broken.

7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I LOVE that commercial and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Prayers for a safe, easy pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby!

Anonymous said...

DAWNIE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm crying!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!


s

Steven Montoya said...

I couldn't have heard better news:) Congratulations to you all. I am very happy for you and look forward to updates for months to come. Enjoy!
Love ya,
Lindsey

Susannah said...

Hurray for another Hudson! That's so great. Congratulations.

MelancholySmile said...

Congratulations!

Prayers to you and yours while your husband is in Afghanistan.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I know that this baby, along with Bryson and Carter, will be loved by all!!
Luv ya!

johnandvic said...

Congrats.... Lets see some pics of you and the baby :)