Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day!

Just a quick post to say Happy Grandparent's Day to all the grandparents out there.

I am at 29 still lucky to have a set of grandparents. I called them to wish them a Happy Grandparent's Day and they didn't even know that today was Grandparent's Day. It's not really publicized.

I also called my mother and father and then we called Joe's parents. We hope you all had a wonderful day and maybe the little surprise phone call of "Hi Happy Grandparent's Day" brightened your day.

We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Preggo Dawno time for you to post something new!


sjt

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/shark-party-supplies.html]shark Party Supplies[/url].