Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

I was in the Olympics....

Every night since the opening ceremonies of the Olympics I drift off to sleep wanting to become a part of the magic. Last night my time finally came. I was a gold medalist times 4. Come on it was my dream and it was great. Everything seemed to be going my way and I can't seem to figure out why... *wink*

I started off running the 100 meter hurdles and out of the corner of my eye I see LoLo Jones falter and I come in with the win.

Then I cut to the 400 meter hurdles and blow the competition away. I think after watching Usain Bolt in the 200 meter finals really stuck with me because I was finishing the race just as the rest of the girls where starting their last straight away. I beat them all by like 12 seconds.

My next gold metal was for a long distance race. It was a lot tougher and wouldn't you know I only managed to win by 1 one hundredth of a second. Um...I must have seen to many Micheal Phelps replays.

The next gold medal I won was actually quite fun. I go from being on the track to having a leotard on and now I am a part of the trampoline competition. I was actually not aware that there was an Olympic sport of trampoline jumping but I jumped on that trampoline so high and did so many flips and twists I won another gold metal.

With all the Olympics you are watching have you won any metals? Do you think watching the Olympics are a waste of time or time well wasted?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were fun dreams to read about! I too have dreamt I was in the Olympics! The Olympics are only on for 2 weeks every 4 years-- we must make the most of it! Kinda like the elections. hee hee. Hope yall are doing good. After work Ryan's picking me up & we're off to Arlington, Tx! Saturday we're at 6 flags then sat. night we're going to the Texas Rangers game. I'm looking forward to the mini vacation. We'll return Sunday ofcourse. Gotta get ready for the big ol' monday again.

Hope yall have a great weekend. If you need me, call me.