Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A new NEPHEW

My newest nephew was born this evening at 6:32 Mountain time. He was born 26 days early but gave his mom trouble back in October. She was on bed rest and medicine for quite some time. They have not taken his stats yet and when I get them I will update. UPDATE: Beau was 5lbs 5oz and 18inches.

I also have no idea when I'll be able to post a picture, as I will have to wait on others to send them to me. I have a small picture that my mom sent me on my phone but that just won't work.

Happy Birthday Beau Olden Turner!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Congrautlations!! I'm glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I might be able to help you out with a pix.

I'll check if I can I'll send it in an hour or so and text you when it arrives.


sjt