Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny and not so fun....

Bryson and I had a very funny conversation last night. I spent a little bit of extra time with him because he was so patient with Carter earlier in the evening. Leave it to Carter to get sick while Joe is gone. Carter doesn't throw up very often so when he does I know he is really sick. After I got him all cleaned up he laid down on the couch and fell asleep, this was before 6pm. He is feeling much better today thank goodness.

Now onto my conversation with Bryson...

Mom: Alright Bryson it's time to go to bed.
Bryson: (he hops into bed) Mom will you come talk with me? Lets talk.
Mom: What do you want to talk about?
Bryosn: Well I want to go to Disney World again for Christmas and I like P.E and Music but not Art.
Mom: You like P.E. and Music?
Bryson: Yeah in P.E. I am learning how to jump rope and what's this called? (he then sits up and starts moving his hips in a circle)
Mom: Hula Hoop?
Bryson: Yeah that, and I like to sing and play instruments in music.
Mom: Why don't you like Art?
When he answered I just couldn't stop laughing, it was really funny the way he said it.
Bryson: Because we have to cut and make puppets(he said it more like cuuuuuut and make puuuppets)
He made it sound like it was more torture than fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Carter feeling better? I wish you had verizon (free mins/texts) Dawn if I bring my LV purse down can you sell it on ebay? Whatever it sells for you can have 50%. It's that big purse I got about 4 years ago. Maybe it could sell for 300.00 I don't want it and someone said I should sell it on ebay. My first and only thought was DAWN!

johnandvic said...

I hope Carter in feeling better.. It never fails.. when the guys are away TDY or deployed something happens..