Half a year is already gone and our little Chasers is getting so big. We took him out to Chili's to celebrate and we let him sit in the high chair for the first time.
We also moved him into his big boy car seat.
I also put up his Johnny Jumper and let him jump away. I think he had a great day, now only 6 more short months until his first birthday. I am getting sad already.
- Chase you sit up all by yourself.
- You can roll around the room.
- You do a little bit of an army crawl.
- You love it when we are rough with you (swinging you around, putting you upside down, bouncing you all over the place)
- You giggle and laugh and squeal.
- You love your big boy food and your bottles.
- I no longer nurse you.
- You sleep from 8ish to 7ish.
- You still love your exersaucer.
- Your chunky thighs are almost to big for your bumbo seat.
- Your favorite time of the day is bath time, you cry if I cut it short.
- Bryson can make you laugh so easily.
- Daddy and you are buds.
- I could have sworn you said bye.
- I also think you said mum.
- You have the prettiest gummy smile.
- You have the cutest little curl in your hair.
- Everyone says what a great kid you are and always ask what I do to make you behave so well.
- You still love to be held and my friend but it best "As long as you are touching him he is content."
- You can entertain yourself which is awesome.
You are such a joy to be around. We love you so much! Happy 6 Months Chase.