Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Pre-School

Today was Carter's first day of school. He had a great day today. He came home and said he made 6 friends. Tonight we went to Chili's for his special dinner. We have been talking a lot about school lately and he says he doesn't want to go to college. I asked him why and he said because he doesn't want to live there. Then he asks me if they have food at college. All in all I think he had a great day at school, and I am thankful there are many years before college.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures of Carter & Chase. Hope the appt goes good today. My "appt" is tomorrow at 130 but I have work at 2pm. Thinking if I should reschedule appt or call in late to work...


sisterly advice?
s

Anonymous said...

k I"m going to appt so I can get it out of the way. I just called my boss to let him know I"ll be late. Where is Carter standing? Is that at the school where is Star wars backpack is towards the camera. Cause there's a nasty leak or something on the cement. What is that?

s

Lindsey said...

Hope you had a good day at school!