Bryson today is your 7th birthday and I wonder how it's even possible. Where has the time gone, how did we get here. 7 years has gone by so quickly and you have changed so much. You amaze your father and I everyday.
- You are reading at a second grade level.
- You say that your school work is too easy.
- You have told me to tell the teacher to give you harder work.
- You love Star Wars and Bakugan guys.
- You still love your DS and have way to many games for it.
- You take such good care of your little brothers, and they love you so much.
- You love to carry Chase around. When you get home from school you always say how much you have missed him.
- You love chocolate and could eat it all day long. Everything has to be chocolate: ice cream, cake, candy, doughnuts, muffins, pancakes, I mean everything.
- You were the man of the house for 9 months, while your daddy was fighting the war in Afghanistan.
- You lost four teeth this past year.
- Your teacher wrote a note to me that said your handwriting is IMPRESSIVE but that you were a PERFECTIONIST. I am not sure if that's a bad thing or not.
- Your best friend is Carter.
- In the last 6 years of your life you have lived in New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina and now Japan. You are officially a world traveler.
- At your school checkup last month you were 49 inches and 52 lbs.
- Your vision is 20/15 on both eyes.
As usual I am sure I am missing many more items. You have been a blessing to both your father and I and we are so happy that you joined our family that Tuesday night at 10:48pm in Las Cruces, New Mexico weighing in at 6.15 lbs and 20 inches. You have grown so much and we love you.