Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

7 Years


Bryson today is your 7th birthday and I wonder how it's even possible.  Where has the time gone, how did we get here.  7 years has gone by so quickly and you have changed so much.  You amaze your father and I everyday. 

  • You are reading at a second grade level.
  • You say that your school work is too easy.
  • You have told me to tell the teacher to give you harder work.
  • You love Star Wars and Bakugan guys.
  • You still love your DS and have way to many games for it.
  • You take such good care of your little brothers, and they love you so much.
  • You love to carry Chase around.  When you get home from school you always say how much you have missed him.
  • You love chocolate and could eat it all day long.  Everything has to be chocolate: ice cream, cake, candy, doughnuts, muffins, pancakes, I mean everything.
  • You were the man of the house for 9 months, while your daddy was fighting the war in Afghanistan.
  • You lost four teeth this past year.
  • Your teacher wrote a note to me that said your handwriting is IMPRESSIVE but that you were a PERFECTIONIST.  I am not sure if that's a bad thing or not.
  • Your best friend is Carter.
  • In the last 6 years of your life you have lived in New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina and now Japan.  You are officially a world traveler.
  • At your school checkup last month you were 49 inches and 52 lbs.  
  • Your vision is 20/15 on both eyes.
As usual I am sure I am missing many more items.  You have been a blessing to both your father and I and we are so happy that you joined our family that Tuesday night at 10:48pm in Las Cruces, New Mexico weighing in at 6.15 lbs and 20 inches.  You have grown so much and we love you.

8 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday, Bryson!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!!! I remember coming to visit you when you were only about two weeks old - it's hard to imagine that was seven years ago!! It's amazing to see the wonderful person you're growing up to be!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! One of these days I will be on time! I hope you had a great day.

Courtney said...

What a adorable post! Happy bday to your little guy!
As for bodayboarding, our favorite place so far is the little beach that is On the base of Camp Courtney. It's on the east side, so there are always some decent size waves for kids! Dogs are also welcome at this beach, which is a huge plus for us since there are few beaches that allow dogs! Please email me to chat more of ask some more questions! Courtneynandre@yahoo.com
I hope your enjoying the island as much as we are!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the post Dawn!

At home where I can comment.

g'nite.
s

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
What's Bryson's shirt?? I know 87 is Aeropostale. But I haven't heard of 78?

S

Anonymous said...

Bryson, can I have a bite of that as well... Looks like you guys are having fun and all is well and having a good time.

See you soon.

JOT

Anonymous said...

Bryson, yes you are a very special little man! You were a great help and comfort to your mother while you dad was gone, and I love that you are such a great brother to Carter and Chase. I love you, mimi