A month has already come and gone in little Chase's life. I can't believe he is already a month old. As he grows older it's bitter sweet. Sometimes I feel as though I am wishing his infancy away just counting down the months until Joe returns but on the other hand I don't want time to go by so fast because they don't stay this cute forever.
- You love to be held and I can rarely set you down
- You smiled for the first time May 15th.
- Your eyes are still blue and I'm loving it. Though I'm sure they will change shortly.
- You love your mimi (pacifier).
- You are starting to make a few sounds other than grunting/fussing.
- You rarely cry, you just fuss.
- Since Daddy is gone and Bryson has been sleeping in your room you are still sleeping with me. Maybe tonight is the big night. We shall see. (Bryson was in his own room at 6 weeks and Carter at 2 weeks, so Chase will be in the middle.)
- Did I mention you love to be held?
- You had baby acne more than the other two boys, though you still looked pretty cute.
- You are one pooping machine.
- You have been a trooper going to all our meetings and appointments preparing for our move to Japan.
- You had your passport photo taken today.
These are just a few things about you this month.