Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there, especially my own mother.
I am so thankful that she was able to come out here for a week and help me with the boys while I had Chase. I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my grandmother Gigi and my mother-in-law Denise. Without Gigi I wouldn't have the mother I have today and my wonderful hubby wouldn't be the man he is today without his mother. So thank you to all three of you.

I also am so blessed on this Mother's Day. Do you see why??

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a great one:)

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable!!

Happy Mothers Day!

SS

Erica said...

Congratulations on the new one!

I noticed traffic coming from your site to mine, and I looked and saw that you're moving to Kadena this summer. We're moving there as well - we leave in 3 weeks! Where will your husband work?

I sure admire you doing all this with your husband gone - I think I would've pulled all my hair out from stress if I'd been you! I guess you do what you have to, though, right?

At any rate, congrats again. Maybe I'll be seeing you in Okinawa.