Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is there a difference?

I have been carving pumpkins all afternoon so I knew dinner would be fast. I asked the boys if they wanted to go to Burger King and they screamed with Joy. We get there and I ask them what they want and of course Carter wants chicken and french fries, Bryson on the other hand wanted a hamburger. Now he usually orders chicken tenders, he probably orders a hamburger about 2 or 3 times a year.

So, I ask him what he wants on it and he says mayo and ketchup. On our way home he asks "will they put the mayo and ketchup together or separate?' I tell him most likely it will be together but that if he doesn't like it we can wipe it off. We get home and he starts eating it and I ask him if it tastes good. He says "hold on mom I haven't gotten to it yet." I walk into the kitchen and he walks in after me and says "I just ate it and it isn't good, will you wipe it off?" I tell him yes and then this is what he says to me.

"Will you put mayo on the bottom bread, then put the meat on top and then put ketchup on top of the meat and put the top bread on."

Therefore I ask you does it taste different with ketchup and mayo separated by meat or together on top?

Isn't he just too funny!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming from the same kid who has to dip ranch and ketchup together! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

mayo @ ketchup only that's the way I like it too!!

sjt