Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

A day at the FAIR!!

On Wednesday we along with my friend Sarah and her two kids drove up to Raleigh for the state fair. It was huge, and very expensive.


The kids had a blast....at least I think so. We did a lot of free stuff, and then the kids rode three rides. I was only going to let them ride one because the tickets were so expensive but the ride attendant forgot to take all 15 of our tickets for the big roller coaster ride so that left more tickets for other rides. I think he was a little distracted to make sure Carter was tall enough for the ride. By the way the ride height was 42 inches so that means our dear Carter has grown 2 inches since Christmas.


This is a picture of the roller coaster we went on.


We had to take a picture of the spaceship. Carter says it's from Buzz Lightyear.








There was a BMX and a motocross show at the fair. Bryson and Carter thought it was awesome. Carter said that he could do the tricks they were doing. Bryson had to buy a poster and have them sign it. The boys then took a picture with the guys. Bryson was very protective over the poster, making sure it wasn't bent or ruined.

Sarah and I had the kids silhouettes done and they turned out great. I should have scanned it in for you but it was faster just to take a picture so sorry they didn't come out to clear.



Can you tell who is who?

The kids looked at cows, lambs, chickens, rabbits and I am sure there are a few other animals they saw. I would like to think they had a blast because I know that my debit card didn't!!

4 comments:

johnandvic said...

Sounds like FUN!!!!!!!! I was trying to see your belly in the 1st picture :) How far along are you now??

johnandvic said...

Sounds like FUN!!!!!!!! I was trying to see your belly in the 1st picture :) How far along are you now??

Lindsey said...

I know I was looking at the same thing...your tummy:)! The pictures are really neat, you can definitely tell the difference of the kids in their silhouette pictures! Very cute. Take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Good call babe on the silhouettes!

Hope you are doing great, mikss you!

Love Joseph