This month you have:
- You have two bottom teeth.
- You can eat a whole dunkin doughnut by yourself.
- You eat about 6-8 jars of baby food plus some items we eat.
- You drink about 40 ounces of formula a day. Thank goodness it's starting to decrease a bit.
- You are wearing size 12-18 month clothing.
- You started crawling a 7 1/2 months.
- You had your first Thanksgiving and loved it(lots of real mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes).
- You celebrated Daddy's birthday.
- You helped decorate the Christmas tree(and have left it alone so far).
- You had your picture taken with Santa.
- You still sleep from 7-8 until 7-8 in the morning. You are such a great sleeper.
- You take 2- two hour naps.
- You don't want us to hold you to sleep anymore. You use to enjoy us holding you while you drifted off to dreamland. Now you want us to lay you in your bed. You always fall right to sleep.
Chase you are our special little boy and we are so thankful for you.
At the beginning of the first video it looks like he is reving up to go.