Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

We had four Easter egg hunts this year.

1. The first egg hunt was held last weekend. It was held at our baseball fields. The boys had a great time and this was our third year doing this egg hunt.





2. The second egg hunt was with Joe's squadron. It was the first time they have had an egg hunt while we have lived here. It was a lot of fun and Carter got a special prize.



3. The third egg hunt was put on by Pope AFB. They didn't have one last year and that is the reason why my friend Sarah and I held our own neighborhood egg hunt. Do you remember reading about it here. This year the boys had a lot of fun and Bryson even found the golden egg to get a prize. He was so proud of himself.




4. The last Easter egg hunt I was not a part of. The boys woke me up Easter morning with the eggs that they had already found outside by themselves. I guess they woke up that morning so excited to see what the bunny had brought them and went searching on their own. To bad I don't have any pictures to share on this one.

Here are a couple of photos of the boys coloring eggs.

No comments: