Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 26th....Our Anniversary

Our anniversary has come and gone this year. Just like last year we spent it apart and in different time zones.

I am really hoping next year we can celebrate together. My wonderful husband bought me the most beautiful bouquet of fruit. He sent flowers a couple of weeks ago and as much as flowers are nice they do die. With our anniversary coming up I told him how nice it would be to have some fruit that the boys and I could eat. Boy my husband sure listens good, and the boys and I were in love.



Thanks hunny, I loved the fruit. I also love you more with each passing day. Stay safe and hurry home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He listens good! That's a perfect gift!!

ss

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Those are great-they taste so good. Hope you are feeling good.