Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bailey's coming home outfit.

I looked at all the stores I love online for the perfect coming home outfit. I checked Gap, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Carters, Children's Place, Crazy 8, and even scoured ebay trying to find the perfect outfit for our precious baby girl. The only thing close to being perfect was an adorable smocked dress, it was just adorable. Then I got to thinking that maybe I could make her a dress and get the whole family involved. I laid out about 8 fabric choices and Joe picked out the main fabric. I also held up two ribbon choices and the boys settled on this one. I love that we all put our two cents in and created the perfect outfit for our Bailey Girl. After sewing her cute dress I decided she needed a matching hair bow and shoes. My good friend Leann (Alannah's mommy) said Bailey needed a matching blanket with her coming home outfit so she bought me the most perfect blanket to go with her adorable outfit.
My biggest worry now is that she is going to be to big to wear her dress and shoes. My due date is in 1 week. September 25th...you are only a week away!! Holding out until October 1st. Explanation to come later.

No comments: