Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recycle Bin Garden

My recycle bin garden is nothing to write home about, but it's what we have here. Our strawberry plant is awesome and we get about two a day. The tomatoes are just starting to grow as is the cucumber plant. We are looking forward to all the goodies.




My recycle bin garden is nothing like my garden in North Carolina. I don't think I ever blogged about my garden in North Carolina because it would have been before I started blogging. Holy Cow. I started blogging in August of 2007 and these pics were taken in June. It wasn't a real large garden but definitely bigger than my recycle bins. I made a horseshoe in part of the yard we didn't use and grew squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers (red, green and yellow), watermelon (the squirels always ate it) and sugar snap peas (they didn't grow).




No comments: