Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meet my new niece ~ Taylor Grace




Shannon had a very long hard labor, but in the end we got a very perfect little baby girl. Chase was a trooper the whole time. We arrived at the hospital around 10am on October the 8th, we left for about 3 hours in the early morning of the 9th and then we were right back at the hospital because it was time to start pushing. After a couple of hours of pushing Shannon ended up having a c-section.

Taylor was born at 11:37am on October 9th, 2010.
Weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and she was 22 inches long.

Happy Birthday Taylor Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen the pic of me kissing newborn Taylor! Thanks Dawn! That's such a great sweet photo!! I"m glad you were there to take it! I can't wait to see some of the photos of me pushing, getting angry and yelling. LOL!