Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Albuquerque Balloon Festival

Chase and I got up very early this morning and headed to the Balloon Festival with the Hein Family. Joseph and I went to high school with Ed and they were best buds. They graciously allowed us to stay the night with them and take us to the balloon festival.

Like I said before we got up way before the sun rose and headed to the field. Shannon called me around 330 when we were getting up and said she was at the hospital and in labor. I saw this balloon and thought it was quite fitting.

Apparently it was windy up higher and it was pilot discretion. A few did go up but most stayed on the ground. Which honestly was probably better for Chase so he could actually see the balloons.







Ed just found out that he and his wife Michelle are going to be having twins. When I saw this picture I thought it was perfect.
Carter loves Darth Vader.

The crowd one direction
and then the other.



This is the inside of the Jack balloon above.


This is Ed, Michelle and Daken. Their daughter was with grandma.



Daken loved the balloons
Ed and Daken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats they are expecting twins!!!

s