Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A new life


I did my first birth photo shoot on Thursday and it was amazing. I did my best to stay out of the way and capture all the precious moments that you seem to miss during labor. The pictures were tasteful and beautiful. The next day I made a DVD of the photos for them and they loved it.

Today I had my first of many photo sessions with this precious little girl. Aaliyah Rose was very good and liked to pee on all the blankets. She wore her mom out and I had a blast taking photos of this cute little girl. Here she is at 6 days old.

5 comments:

Keyona said...

Great pictures!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful...

Monika said...

Great job! Sounds like you have a new career!

Anonymous said...

Dawn you have SUCH a talent for this!!
Love & proud of you,
Shannon

Valeri said...

Wonderful work! I want to see more! Do you have a photography site or blog?