This past month was a busy one for you.
- You learned how to walk at 10 1/2 months and you are on the go. You choose to walk over crawling even if you are a bit slower.
- You don't want to sit in your high chair to eat, you want to graze.
- You now have 8 teeth in your mouth.
- You finally got your six month shots.
- You flew back across the big ocean and were so happy to see Daddy.
- Mommy left you for a whole week, and you did awesome. You and daddy are now best buds and I have moved into second place.
- You love to go for walks in your car.
- You wear 18-2t shirts and depending on the length and waist 12-2t shorts.
Chase you are such a joy to be around. You are a pistol and very stubborn but you make us laugh each and every day. I can't believe next month you will be turning 1. The time flies when you are having fun and Chase, we are having a blast with you.