Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another dentist appointment.

The boys both had another dentist appointment and are still cavity free. I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures today. Carter did a whole lot better this time. He was able to sit in the chair all by himself. If you remember last time the dentist and I both had Carter in our laps. He did amazing.

Bryson did wonderful as well, the dental assistant made him aware that his two bottom teeth are loose. I was trying to wait as long as possible before he realized that his teeth would be falling out, and as I had predicited, he has been moving them back and forth ever since.

There next appointments are November and December so no more dental updates until those teeth start falling out.

2 comments:

johnandvic said...

What!! No pics... You are the picture Queen!!!!

johnandvic said...

What!! No pics... You are the picture Queen!!!!