Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

The boys love to decorate the tree. I on the other hand have a love hate relationship with it. I love to see their excitement although I don't like all the mess it creates. Dragging out all the Christmas stuff just for a month really is hard for me to get excited about. That makes me sound like a scrooge doesn't it? ha ha ha

Here are some pictures of the kids this holiday season.



Joe showing that the ornaments are above the Chase line. ha ha ha
Time for the Angel. Chase tried but didn't quite understand the concept. Maybe next year.
Bryson's turn. Almost got it!

Daddy finishes it up.
The boys were given Frosty back in 2006 by our family friends. We took a picture of the boys with Frosty to show them that he is alive and doing well.

No comments: