Chase you are 10 months now and the time is flying by. We are still in New Mexico and you grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins have loved having you around.
- In your ninth month you are almost walking. You can stand by yourself and your balance gets better everyday.
- You no longer eat baby food. You want everything that is on my plate.
- You played in snow for the first time.
- You still sleep from about 7-8 pm until 7-8 am. You are such a good little sleeper.
- You have become quite the mamma's boy this month.
- You had three teeth come in all at the same time and you were still a trooper.
I once again have not given you the attention you needed this month and I am sorry for that. Maybe next month will be better. We head back to Japan and you get your daddy back.