Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Sad

I took the boys to see Avatar on Sunday for Valentine's Day. We had a great time, and Chase did well. I didn't realize the movie was almost three hours. It was good and we all liked it.

I got really sad later that night when I realized I had forgotten something.

1. Chaser's bottle

2. My chocolate covered pretzels.

How pathetic is that I only miss my chocolate covered pretzels not the 8 dollar bottle? What makes it even worse is that I went to Walmart this morning to go buy some more and they are out. My beloved pretzels are seasonal and only there for Valentine's day.


PS. I am going to do some back posts that I have missed. Chaser's 9 months, 3 more teeth, almost walking and then the big boys are in school here, snow days and Valentines. I am sure there are many more. Stay tuned.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Sorry about your chocolate covered pretzels. 3 more days I'll be down there.

s

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 190 bucks on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Check at that funny emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/7x2s6l

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.