Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you know you are old?


We have been here in New Mexico now for two weeks. I have been so busy with my father's estate that I have not been able to keep up with Bryson and Carter's school work. I went down to my old elementary school and asked if Bryson could be enrolled. They said yes that we just needed to dis enroll him from Japan and he could attend school.

They tested him yesterday and he scored really high. Bryson will be placed in to a 1st-2nd grade combo class and we are so proud of him. He is reading at a 2nd-3rd grade level which we already knew. He also scored high on math. He didn't know money or time very well which makes since because he hasn't been taught it.
I found Carter a pre-k to attend while here also. His teacher seems really nice and Carter is enjoying himself. She says that he is further ahead then most of the students in his class since he can do addition and simple spelling. We are so proud of our boys.
So....How do you know you are old??

When you see friends you went to elementary school school with, at the elementary school you attended as a child, dropping off your own children. Oh yes, that makes me old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!! I"m so proud of my smart nephews!!

ss