Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Where are we moving to next?

The list is out and we know where we will be stationed next.  I was a little sad to see we are not going to Germany.  Alright I was a lot sad, I had visions of us touring Italy, buying pottery in Poland, seeing the concentration camps, the Eiffel Tower and many other adventures.  I hope that after our 4 years back in the states we can get to Europe.


So, how did I tell the kids where we are going??  I wanted it to be fun and sort of a game so I drew pictures and let them guess after each one.  Bryson had guessed it after the 4th picture.  Not sure exactly how he did that but he is good.  


Without further adieu here you go:


 There is a Sonic

And a Red Robin

A Waterpark

And an Amusement Park

Sea World

 A Zoo

 The River Walk


The Alamo


Did you guess it?  Do you live in the area and want to meet up?


No comments: