Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

4 Months Old

Feb 1st. Bailey is 4 months old today. At her appointment she was 17.11lbs and 25 1/2 inches. She is off the growth chart. We shall call her chub chubs!! :) The doc says she is VERY healthy.  She is still taking her reflux medicine twice a day and doing better but no where close to being able to stop.  She is constantly spitting up on herself.  I will be glad when this phase is over.  I feel like I have a stinky baby.  ha ha ha  I do put lots of the smelly good Aveeno baby lotion on her when we go out so that helps.  

She is an awesome sleeper.  She has been sleeping through the night since she was about 2-3 weeks old and continues to do so.  When she was a newborn she would sleep from around 10pm to 5am eat and go back to sleep until about 7.  Now we put her to bed in-between 8-9pm and she sleeps until 7am.  She is a rock star.  She does still want to be held all the time and takes her naps in my arms or close by.  I am not ready to let her go to her crib yet and I don't think she is ready to let me go. ha ha ha  

She is so close to sitting on her own already.  She is hitting milestones left and right.  Her eyes are still blue and her hair is turning curly.  She is just a beauty.


 









No comments: