Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Okinawa Zoo



We decided to go to the Zoo for Veteran's Day. Bryson had already went on a filed trip with his class but the rest of us had never gone. It was a nice day and not to hot. It was a nice zoo, I was rather surprised. Of course there were a few animals I felt really bad for with being in such a small cage but they all seemed to be pretty happy.







The elephants there even put on a show for us. They bowed, shook their heads, played a harmonica, made a basket with a basketball, and the boys were even able to feed them.

It was funny to see pigs and horses here in the zoo. Though its not like the states where you see horses down a country road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! You put a picture of Chase between animals. What are you saying about your baby????


ss

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Dawn!
We put up our tree last night. I drank hot chocolate after. We don't have any decorations or angel. I quickly put it up b/c Ryan's parents will be here tomorrow and thats the only guests we'll have during christmas season probably. So that's why you put a tree up for people to see it.

talk to u soon. gotta go
ss